- Firstly, highly qualified, caring and committed staff who enjoy their work and are good at it;
- High expectations across the board;
- Clear boundaries set so that pupils know exactly where the lines are drawn;
- A disciplined environment so that pupils can get on and learn and
- A commitment that we will do all we can to ensure that your sons and daughters are safe.
Our reputation is based on our ability to produce self-confident, articulate and ambitious young people, who are well qualified, ready for the next step, be it the world of work, or university.
Our Vision is
To be an OUTSTANDING school aspiring to create
- successful Learners
- confident individuals and
- responsible citizens
Our student body devised our school motto and the qualities needed to achieve it.
To be the Best That I Can Be…………..
I need to be:
Determined and persevere
Ready to achieve and be proud.
Our school motto permeates all aspects of school life and drives us all individually and collectively working in the best interests of all our students. At West Hatch we are totally committed to improving outcomes for all pupils
Thank you for the interest you have shown in West Hatch.
Mrs F Howarth